“The best way to measure your investing success is not by whether you’re beating the market but by whether you’ve put in place a financial plan and a behavioral discipline that are likely to get you where you want to go.”
- We approach investing with a long-term vision.
- Successful investing requires patience and discipline.
- Investment portfolios are structured consistent with the client’s unique goals and risk tolerance.
- We don’t fear market crashes and corrections – rather, we look for opportunities.
- Individual blue-chip stocks and bonds are favored over mutual funds.
- We do not sell investment products.
- Inflation, taxes, and interest rate exposures are considered when making investment decisions.
- We do not try to “time” the markets. Time in the market is more important than trying to “time” the market.
- We invest in great businesses; not charts, indexes, or clever graphics.
- Client assets are protected by not incurring undue market risk.
- We have a legal and moral obligation to act always in our clients’ best interest.
We are always available to discuss our approach. Please feel free to contact us anytime.